PLACING OF YOUR ORDER
- No verbal orders by phoning the office. This can lead to unnecessary errors and misunderstandings which is not good in any business relationships. Orders on-line or by mails contribute to good administration and the accuracy of your order.
- Orders for buying and rental ONLY by submitting the ORDER FORM on line www.junglegymworld.com.
- You can also fax to mail your order to 0866363072
- VERY IMPORTANT - proof of payment and ID will secure your order and delivery dates.
- Processing of all orders occur during our administrative office hours 8:00 am - 13:00.
LEAD TIME OF YOUR ORDER
- Due to high demand of our products, please confirm with our office at 012 668 3964/5 for the availability and lead time before you place your order. It is expected that the lead times on purchases and rental are about 10 working days.
- Important note with regards to postponements: During the waiting time of ten to fifteen workings days, delivery of about twenty to thirty jungle gyms are scheduled already before your jungle gym can be delivered. Therefore to request to postpone the delivery to the next day is not practical and viable. Please try your best to honor the scheduled delivery date. As you expect Jungle Gym World to honor scheduled delivery dates; we also expect you to honor scheduled delivery dates. Emergencies like car accidents or death are exceptions which we all understand happens.
VAT AND DELIVERY/INSTALLATION COSTS
- All prices include VAT.
- Delivery cost is included in the price in the greater Johannesburg, Pretoria areas. Other areas R6.00 / km (back and forth) plus toll gate fees and if necessary over night travel expenses. Delivery fees in Pretoria Area is R200 and the greater Johannesburg R250.
- Relocation costs of R800.00 of your freestanding steel jungle gym in the Greater Johannesburg and Pretoria area. Please assure access to your new premise.
- Implanting of heavy duty playground equipment will be separately quoted for.
- Implanting of swings at schools is included in the purchase price.
ORDER CONFIRMATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS: REFUND POLICY
- Upon receiving email orders with the deposit payments, the office will contact you on your mobile or landline to confirm the order was received as well as a delivery date and access. This conversation will be confirmed by e-mail and is now an official order. Honouring of this delivery date by both parties is non-negotiable.
- Cancellation of an official order MORE THAN FIVE WORKING DAYS before the scheduled delivery date, 10% of the deposit will be forfeited.
- Cancellation of an official order LESS THAN FIVE WORKING DAYS before the delivery date - 50% of the deposit will be forfeited.
- Cancellation of an official order ONE DAY before the scheduled delivery date - 75% of the deposit forfeited.
RENTING SPECIAL NOTES
- Please note: All rental services are ONLY available in the Greater Pretoria / Johannesburg areas
- Attach to your order the following documents:
- Copy of your ID - person liable for payments.
- Proof of address.
- Proof of payment
- Signed contract (download from www.junglegymworld.com).
- At time of delivery, THE LESSOR will be required to sign the TAX INVOICE presented to accept delivery. Should THE LESSOR not be present at time of delivery, any person present may act on behalf of THE LESSOR for delivery to take place. This signature will be seen as official confirmation of delivery having taken place.
- JUNGLE GYM WORLD cc reserves the right to do a credit reference check on the LESSOR as provided for by the Rights of Information Act.
- If a client wishes to cancel a rental contract before the expiry date, the client is responsible for 50% of the amount outstanding on the contract unless the client obtains an upgraded jungle gym on a new contract or purchases a new jungle gym from Jungle Gym.
- Monthly statements will be made available from the 15th of each month.
- Payment for the forthcoming month is payable on or before the 7th of the month. Use your contract number as reference and not Jungle Gym World.
- Clients will also be responsible for any costs incurred in the recovering of arrears. Failing to do payments and by signing the rental contract, you authorize the Business to recollect its rented equipment as specified in this contract at your premises at your own risk.
- Cash to driver - please co-sign with driver when you hand over the cash payment to the driver.
- No cheque payments accepted.
- RENTALS MANUFACTURING WOODEN
- Bank: ABSA ABSA ABSA
- Branch: Centurion CENTURION CENTURION
- Account Name: Jungle Gym World Jungle Gym World Jungle Gym World
- Account Number: 405 115 8870. 40 8899 6128 40 8888 7967
- Account type: Cheque Cheque Cheque
- Branch 630445 630445 630445
- SWIFT Code – ABSAZAJJ
- The office will contact you one day prior to the scheduled delivery date to confirm the time of the delivery. The call will be in the afternoon. Deliveries scheduled on Mondays will be contacted on Fridays and public holidays the last working day prior to this holiday day. If your voice mail is activated, we will leave a message and followed it up with an e-mail and also send you a text message. PLEASE ANSWER YOUR PHONE and/or REPLY ON THE MAIL/TEXT MESSAGE.
- If you fail to confirm before 08.00 the next day, you forced us to cancel your order and refund you with 50% of your order value.
- If you confirm the delivery time and there is nobody at home or the security refuse entry at the security complex because you neglect to arrange the delivery with them, the driver will return to the factory. A new delivery date will be scheduled and you will be invoiced for the 2nd delivery (R500.00 Pretoria and R800.00 Johannesburg areas).
GUARANTEE (only A-grade steel is used)
- Record of invoices/documentation. It is important to keep the payment invoices for one year.
- Dates of delivery: We commit ourselves to refund you with 2.5% of the value of the order if delivery does not take place on the date agreed or within 24 hours thereafter.
COLLECTION OF YOUR JUNGLE GYM/ PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT / SLIDES
- Jungle Gyms are BIG pre-manufactured equipment. It is not in kit form. Therefore it cannot be loaded into enclosed courier delivery bakkies, your car, your combi, your 4x4 or your double cab or on even on a small trailer.
- You need a long wheel base bakkie without role bars OR a flat trailer of at least 3 to 6m in length and 1.6m/1.8m in width without side rails depend on the size and how many units you collect.
- It is important to keep all documentation received from Jungle Gym World.
- It is of the utmost importance to keep proof of payments into the account of Jungle Gym World.
Both parties to verify financial statements and transactions. Deposits into the bank account of Jungle Gym World will be verified by ABSA before refunding will take place. On agreement by management of Jungle Gym World and you as the client, refunding by EFT will be done within 48 hours.
Any credits once it is verified will be pay by EFT directly into the account of the customer.
In accordance with some of Google’s recent compulsory policies, we herewith inform you that we might be tracking your cookies as our web site / company is currently undertaking Google AdWords remarketing of any other Google AdWords feature that tracks such cookies.
By visiting this site, you agree that certain of our Google AdWords remarketing and or other advertisements can follow you as you visit other web sites that forms part of Google’s Display Network (GDN).
Note that we shall under no circumstances be utilizing any personally identifiable information as obtained through our Google AdWords remarketing campaign in any other related marketing endeavours – online or otherwise. (Such restricted utilization of information includes the sharing of such with third parties.)
The Company shall under no circumstances be using any sensitive information of any nature on any of our remarketing tags.
The Company shall duly endeavour to adhere to all of the current in-effect policies of Google related to remarketing or any other form of Google advertising in all of its Google AdWords marketing campaigns. (In instances of possible non-conformity to such, the Company shall endeavour to rectify such in a prompt manner.)
You may opt out of seeing advertisements for web site, by simply clicking here: - http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/.
We have implemented certain Google Analytics features for the primary purpose of attempting to ascertain the success of our online marketing endeavours via the Google AdWords platform.